I did the picture and then set about making a card with it.
Here is the Picture
I had a few ideas about what to do with the picture but finally decided to do an easel card. The outside was taken care of with one layer of a reddy brown colour that complimented the poppies and the browns in the picture.
The inside of the card posed more of a challenge! I could not find any suitable paper to use so I made my own using the stamps of the poppies. I also found a little stopper which is a chipboard picture which was in a freebie of the Edwardian Lady designs but the poppy I thought matched the design perfectly!
The picture and the inside paper look as though they have been brayered but in fact I used a blusher brush to do it and distress inks!
It was fiddly to colour the poppies but so therapeutic! I was glad of having the fine nibs for my promarkers!
Here is the final card.
Please feel free to leave me any comments about the card and thank you for taking the time to look!
Have a lovely crafty time